Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hercules

This is Hercules, my last baby kitty addition to the Bengal boys family. He turned one year old April 1st, 2009. I have this game where I chase him and stalk him, and he runs away from me and thinks he is safe on top of his cat tree. My other two Bengal boys, Zeus and Cesare have accepted him, of course, and they all keep each other company while I am gone. Hercules is by far the most energetic of the three, with Cesare coming in a close second, and Zeus, well, he is not even in the race.

I want to get them a catwheel so they can get more exercise. A Bengal cat is a hybrid between an Asian Leopard Cat, and a domestic tabby. They love to leap a lot on high objects.

I sure do miss them and playing with them when I am on the road. But, we all have a great time when I get home.

I am heading into the next several days with lots of shoots lined up, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment