Sunday, August 2, 2009

RX Muscle Interview


Ok, so I am spoiling you now because I feel guilty about not posting in one week. I generally do not have guilt in my repertoire of emotions, but in this case, I make an exception.

I will be doing an interview tomorrow, August 3rd for RX Muscle at www.RXMuscle.com. I am featured on their "Sex and Muscle" talk show hosted by Dave Palumbo. It will begin at 3:00 pm EST. You will get to take a peak into the inner workings of the Steel Universe, so I hope you will tune in. Of course, if you happen to miss it, you can just replay it any time after the interview.

Mind you, when my website gets made over, I will begin doing my own talk shows, so you will have to stay tuned to the Goddess of Fetish to get the latest in my travels and productions and interviews with sexy, interesting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment