Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer is here!

I know it has been a couple of months since my last post, so please forgive me! I am so wrapped up this early summer in my training and living in Las Vegas that I find myself neglecting the poor Steel Universe blog! But, I will be spoiling you with lots of fun photos and stories of my life, so do not throw in the towel on me!

I had the opportunity to go to Los Angeles last month, and I got to meet some of my favorite girlfriends, which also happen to be some of the most famous Amazons on the planet in our niche of the Universe! From left to right, Yours Truly, Rebecca Swanson, Strongest Woman Ever, Kristal Toscoe, aka "Buffbunny", and Nikki Fuller, IFBB Pro/actress. We all average between 5'8-5'9 and weighed between 180-215. So, that averages out to 200 lbs a piece.

We had dinner at "Ago", an Italian restaurant in the Beverly Hills area, but we got such lousy service, I was embarrassed. It took us nearly two hours to get our food, and we were all out with health conscience folks and athletes that love food. I found out later that the restaurant is owned by Robert DeNiro...for shame! I was shocked at such lousy service, and our food was horrendous. Luckily, we had a good negotiator at our table and we only paid for our wine and appetizers. I am glad that everyone at the table were all close friends, and the company was all that mattered. Nonetheless, I hate when this happens.

I will post more later about my training and my doings this summer. Things are going very well, and I am getter stronger and harder than ever. You will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment