Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Classic Bill Dobbins

This photo was taken in June, 2002, in the desert of New Mexico, just north of Albuquerque. It was my first shoot prior to my bodybuilding days. I had competed in NABBA Figure, and was still very lean from the show. In this photo, I weighed around 160. It was featured in IronMan Magazine. I think it is one of the classic nude poses that Bill Dobbins is so well known for. When I did the pose, I felt so "exposed", and uncomfortable, but when I saw it in the magazine, I thought it was so amazing. Amazing that I am completely nude, yet I am not exposed.

After this shoot, Bill inspired me to continue honing my physique, concentrating on training more like a bodybuilder (I prefer more athletic training). So, here we are, only 7 years later, and I am ready to shoot with Bill again.

We have decided to collaborate on some projects together, such as a day in my life, which would include my training, and other unique things like my specialty human lifts.

I am so inspired at the direction of my life at the moment. There is so much I need to do in my life, and I embrace each day as if it were my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment